Take Note Stamp Set
Product ID : 2172
1. The large rectangular border makes it quick and easy to trim out the pefect sized mat
layer for the lower portion of the cover of your notebook.
2. Both of the circular borders coordinate with our standard 1.75" circle punch as well as
both the Super Jumbo (blue) scalloped circle punch from Marvy and the new scalloped
circle punch we are carrying from EK Success. The borders are the perfect size to frame
any of the titles you choose to use from the set!
3. You can also use a few of the borders from Borders & Corners Circle to coordinate
with the titles contained in Take Note.
4. The circular journal line image will fit within the centers of both circular borders. Try
layering those lines underneath your chosen title for extra style.
5. The large "notes" title looks fantastic when used vertically on a notepad cover!
6. The large bracket can be used in conjunction with either the large "notes" title or any
of the other smaller titles.
7. Try inking different portions of a title stamp with different colors for a variety of looks.
8. After adding the paper clip image to a project, use a T1 Copic marker to add a bit of
shadow underneath it's edges. It will make it appear more realistic and give it some pop!
This set was concepted by Michelle Wooderson so that recreating her very popular altered notepads is fun and easy! With a variety of notepad specific titles that fit perfectly within the 1.75" circular borders included, you'll be on your way to creating your own irresistible custom notepads in no time at all. The circular borders are designed to coordinate with our standard 1.75" circle punch as well as both the Super Jumbo (blue) scalloped circle punch from Marvy and the new scalloped circle punch we are carrying from EK Success. Be sure to pick up some of our high quality notepads that are designed to specifically coordinate with the scale of the images in this set!
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch acetate sheets. the large rectangular frame measures 4.75" by 2.25". The large "notes" image measures 2.5" wide and 5/8" tall. the "Me & My Big Bright Ideas" image measures 1.25" wide and 0.75" tall.