Take Three: Spring Stamp Set
Product ID : 2206
1. Stamp the images then emboss them using clear ink. Rub colored ink over the surface
to create a WOW effect.
2. Add a bit of Prisma Glitter to the bunny or leafy branch for a bit of sparkle.
3. Stamp the same image three times or mix up the images for a different look every time.
4. Use buttons in the stamped images to add texture.
5. Add beads to the leafy branch for a fun look.
6. Create curves with the sentiments by attaching the stamp to the acrylic block in an arc.
You can do this freehand or by using the gridline block as a guide.
7. Use a glue pad or heat and stick powder to adhere flock to the bunny or leaf so they
have a velvet-like appearance.
8. The bunny coordinates with the bunny from the Spring Tags Collection and from Daily
9. Use a 1 ¼ inch punch or 1 ¾ inch punch from EK Success, Nestabilities by
Spellbinders or the Marvy punches to punch out the images. The 1 ¼ inch punch cuts
the images perfectly with a small trim around the corners and the 1 ¾ inch punch adds a
beautiful border around the image.
10. Color or outline the images using markers.
Take Three: Spring provides a beautiful way to create cards and scrapbook pages with a fresh feel. Three separate stamps of a similar image can be used individually or together to create a gorgeous focal point. The reverse nature of these stamps lends itself to a wide variety of techniques such as embossing and rock and roll, while the timeless sentiments add to its year-round appeal.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The focal images (bunny and leaf) measure 1 ¼" x 1 ¼". The “thinking of you sentiment” measures 2 1/2" wide by ¼" high. The “friendship forever” sentiment measures 1 1/2" inches wide and approximately ½" high.