Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 2246
1. The small tea "logos" and sentiments are interchangeable onto the tea bag tag.
2. The word "honey" or "sugar" can be put on the companion bowl image, depending on
3. To add depth to a project, try stamping the teapot directly on the background and
die-cutting a tea cup image, attaching it with foam dimensionals, slightly layered in front of
the teapot. This will make it appear as though the teacup is in front of the teapot.
4. The spoon looks especially nice stamped and cut out from our silver metallic cardstock.
5. The lemon slice can be stamped beside a tea cup or right on the rim of the cup if you
6. The small black dripping liquid image will work perfectly as a dollop of honey being
added to your tea, coming from either the wooden honey dipper or the spoon.
7. The tea ball would look especially nice stamped in a silver, metallic ink.
8. The spoon image makes wonderful backgrounds when alternated top to bottom in
9. Try adding one of the small bee images from the "Honey Bees" stamp set if you use
any of the honey accessories as a focal point.
Featuring a collection of images designed to complement the original set, Tea For Two, this set embraces 4 different teacups that repeat the design elements found on the teapots in the original set. It also has lots of tea paraphernalia that will be fun to use as accents for the larger images. My personal favorite is the tea bag tag with interchangeable sentiments! Don't miss the die that coordinates with the tea cups, making it easy to cut them out for more versatility and options.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The teacup images each measure 1 3/4" wide and 3/4" high. The spoon image measures 2" long and 1/4" wide. The "My cup runneth over..." sentiment measures 4" wide and 3/8" high.