Tea for Two Stamp Set
Product ID : 2131
1. The "Feel Better Blend" sentiment was designed to be the perfect sentiment for a small
gift enclosure of a tea bag to present to someone when they are feeling under the
2. The outline teapot image is perfect for utilizing one of your favorite coloring techniques
such as watercoloring or Copic markers.
3. You can also use the outline image for paper piecing, especially with our coordinating
Green Tea Leaves Patterned Paper collection!
4. Try adding small drops of liquid pearls to the dots of the spotted tea pot after stamping.
The texture will be a fabulous compliment to the image!
5. Add a glaze to any of the teapot images for a more realistic *china* look.
6. Cut out a teapot image and sponge the edges with your favorite distress ink to give it a
more vintage feel.
7. Add either of the tea tags to the tag found attached to a tea bag. The customized
detail can be the perfect finishing touch for a tea bag enclosed in a coordinating card!
8. Use some of our small glassine bags as a pocket inside the cover of a card to hold a
tea bag in place as a small gift.
9. Stamp any of the long sentiments to form a square frame around a teapot image.
Tea is viewed by many as a wonderful way to relax and savor the little things in life. This stylish representation allows you to incorporate the luxury of tea time into a variety of different paper crafting projects. The sentiments were specifically chosen to support the fabulous teapot images in a fun & unique way.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The teapot images measure 2.25" wide and 1.75" tall. The tea time label measures 1.75" wide and 1.25" tall. the "Take time for tea." sentiment measures 2.5" long and .25" high.