Teacher Tickets Stamp Set
Product ID : 2675
Teacher Tickets Tip Sheet :
1. The ticket images are designed to coordinate with the Just the Ticket border die. When
you stamp the tickets on the die cut, you can keep the row of tickets intact or tear them
apart and use them individually for an authentic ticket look.
2. Layer the solid colored ticket with the other ticket images, in different colors, for a
multicolored ticket effect.
3. Use the words in the set to customize the tickets for school-themed projects, or use
other small sentiments in your collection to use the tickets for other themes.
4. This set is perfect for putting together school-themed scrapbook pages or mini books.
5. The “A+” element is sized so that it can be punched out or die cut with a 1/2” circle,
and the color will have a full bleed effect.
6. The number/grade paired elements are designed to fit into the ticket image openings.
7. Stamp the handwriting lines multiple times to use as a fun background element for
journaling, or for stamping your favorite sentiments onto the lines.
8. Use the tickets as “tabs” on your card design or scrapbook page to highlight a theme
9. Use the ticket images to create a background for your project using either one or
10. The numbers and other sentiments can be used to create unique backgrounds.
Teacher Tickets is a fun school-themed stamp set that is perfect for creating borders and sentiment frames for cards, journaling and date accents for scrapbook projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The ticket images are just over 1 5/8” wide and just over 7/8” tall. The number circle images are 1/4” in diameter. The handwriting lines are just over 3” wide and just under 1/2” tall.