Teacher's Apple Stamp Set
Product ID : 2102
1. When stamping the "teacher" and main body of the sentiments, I have found it easiest
to stamp the "teacher" portion first and then add the remainder of the sentiment.
2. The leaves from our Green Leaf Ribbon can be snipped off and used in place of the
leaf stamp on the apples.
3. Use the apples as a focal points or build backgrounds. Monochromatic or multicolor.
There are just so many options!
4. Try adding clear laquer (Glossy Accent or Crystal Effects) to a single apple image to
recreate the shine that can be found on them in real life.
5. The rock & roll technique would work really well for the apples as well. Just simply ink
the entire image with a lighter color ink and then roll the edges in a darker ink. The
two-tone effect will make the apple look a bit more dimensional!
6. Try using the outline apple to do some paper piecing with your favorite patterned
7. You can substitute a bit of hemp twine, leather cord or bead wire for the stem of the
apple. You'll love the dimensional look!
8. Use some of the key owrds in the sentiments to help you to come up with a
coordinating gift item. "What is planted..." is a perfect companion for a small potted plant.
"Expect a masterpiece..." would work nicely accompanying a piece of your child's artwork,
framed & matted.
Designed to be a set to inspire beautiful handmade gifts & cards that will show your appreciation for all of the hard work that teacher's dedicate to your children. The different patterns found on the seven different apples contained in this set offer dozens of combinations & options. There is even an outline apple image if you are in the mood to color. The heartfelt sentiments contain some of the messages you have always wanted to convey to the special educators that have blessed the lives of your children. You will love the fill-in-the-blank style of the sentiments, allowing you to add the word "teacher" in a contrasting color to help incorporate your scheme, down to the last detail!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The apples all measure 1-inch wide and 1-inch tall without the stem. The "Teacher" image measures 1.75-inches wide and 1/2-inch tall. The "Kind words from a..." sentiment measures 2.75-inches wide and 1-inch tall.