Teepee Time Stamp Set
Product ID : 2809
Teepee Time Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Each teepee was designed with two individual patterned sides allowing you to mix and
match them for your projects.
3. Stamp the row of x’s along the seam of your connecting teepee sides to create the
look of stitching.
4. Stamp the tiny flower inside the trees using different colors of ink.
5. The small triangles were made to be stamped inside the open flaps of the teepee.
6. Create your own patterned paper using the arrows and stamp them randomly onto
7. Die cut your teepees out of patterned paper to create a variety of fun, colorful,
8. Use the arrows to draw attention to your sentiment by stamping one or more around it.
9. Create a colorful border on your card using the individual chevron images.
10. Not only does this set make beautiful cards, it will also create gorgeous scrapbook
pages, tags and gift sets.
Teepee Time is a trendy new set brought to you Papertrey style. It features individual teepee sides, with fun clean patterns, that will allow you to mix and match them when creating your projects. Also included are many different patterned chevron images, arrows and trees that all coordinate with your teepees as well as sentiments that cover giving thanks to congratulating someone on their new home. Use them all together or individually to create amazing projects. Dies have also been created to coordinate with the images, making it even more fun to create with.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each teepee side measures approximately 3/4” wide x 2” tall. The tallest tree measures approximately 1” wide x 2 1/2” tall. The smaller tree measures approximately 3/4” wide x 2” tall. The row of x’s measures approximately 5/9” wide by 1 1/10” tall. ‘Your teepee or mine?’ measures approximately 2 3/10” wide by 2/5” tall. ‘Give Thanks’ measures approximately 1 1/2” wide by 2/5” wide.