Text & Texture: Leaves Stamp Set
Sale Price: $18.70
Product ID : 3581
Text & Texture: Leaves Tip Sheet
1. To create tone-on-tone backgrounds, choose a colored cardstock and then two shades of coordinating inks for the two-step leaf background.
2. For a more dramatic, colorful background, stamp the leaves with bright colored inks onto white or cream cardstock.
3. Use ombre inking to create a dramatic effect - ink the top portion of the stamp with one color, and the bottom with another, blending the two in the center.
4. Consider stamping the bottom, more solid image in colored ink, then heat embossing the top layer with metallic embossing powder.
5. The sentiments in this set are great for autumn birthdays, thinking of you, or thanks-giving projects. Create quick and easy cards that let the pretty background shine by stamping one of the sentiments onto a strip of cardstock layered over the background.
6. The leaf background is slightly smaller than an A2 card, allowing for a nice border around the image. It’s also a great size to stamp onto any of the largest mats included in the Noted die sets.
7. Try stamping the leaf background, then layer some die cut leaves over the top, such as those from the Leaf Prints stamp and die collection.
8. Pair the Text & Texture: Leaves background with the Background Basics: Birch set for an extra woodsy touch. Try stamping a word die cut with the birch pattern, then layer it over the leaf background.
9. Try stamping the leaf background onto watercolor paper, then brush over with a wa-ter brush to create a watercolored look.
10. Sponge some ink onto your cardstock background before stamping to achieve a softer look, or sponge multiple ink colors before stamping the leaves for an ombre effect.
This gorgeous two-step all-over leaf pattern can be used to create dramatic back-grounds. Create tone-on-tone backgrounds by stamping shades of coordinating ink on-to colored cardstock, or create colorful backgrounds by using colored inks onto contrasting cardstock. Incorporate ombre inking techniques or heat embossing for even more drama!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 6” x 8” sheet. The assembled two-step background image measures just under 5” wide and 3 5/8” high. The “thankful” and “blessings” sentiments measures 2” wide and 5/8” high each. The “sending autumn” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/8” high.