Text & Texture: Ocean Stamp Set
Product ID : 3555
Text & Texture: Ocean Tip Sheet
1. Choose two shades of blue ink for stamping the water portion, then choose either neutrals for stamping the far-off shoreline, or brilliant hues to mimic a sunset on the water.
2. Try incorporating some ombre inking to incorporate a bit more depth and color to the water image.
3. Try adding a bit of fine glitter or use a shimmer pen to add a bit of sparkle to the waves.
4. This set would be great to use along with the Traveler’s Journal line of products for creating vacation albums, etc.
5. Stamp this background image onto watercolor paper, then brush over with a damp water brush to mimic the look of a water colored background.
6. This set would make great backgrounds to pair with the Salt Air collection of products.
7. Pair this background image with the Shape Shifters: Oval 2 die collection for a very nautical look.
8. This set would also be great paired with the Guiding Lights stamp set.
9. To create a “sky” above the water background, sponge some ink using a ink blending tool. Use bright blues for a day-time sky, or bright colors for a sunset.
10. Stamp this background onto die cut words for a fun touch.
This gorgeous multi-step background set will have you yearning for the cool ocean breeze! With four simple steps, stamp a realistic ocean view, perfect for pairing with your favorite travel, ocean-themed, or summery images! The assembled background can be used on both A2 horizontal or vertical card bases.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 6” x 8” sheet. The assembled four-step background image measures 5 1/2” wide and 3 1/2” high.