Text & Texture: Roses Stamp Set
Product ID : 3538
Text & Texture: Roses Tip Sheet
1. To create tone-on-tone backgrounds, choose a colored cardstock and then two shades of coordinating inks for the two-step rose background.
2. For a more dramatic, colorful background, stamp the roses with bright colored inks onto white or cream cardstock.
3. Use ombre inking to create a dramatic effect - ink the top portion of the stamp with one color, and the bottom with another, blending the two in the center.
4. Consider stamping the bottom, more solid image in colored ink, then heat embossing the top layer with either white or metallic embossing powder.
5. The sentiments in this set are great for weddings and anniversaries. Create quick and easy cards that let the pretty background shine by stamping one of the sentiments onto a strip of cardstock layered over the background.
6. The rose background is slightly smaller than an A2 card, allowing for a nice border around the image. It’s also a great size to stamp onto any of the largest mats included in the Noted die sets.
7. Die cut a large heart, then stamp with the rose background for a pretty backdrop for a diecut sentiment or other focal point.
8. Pair this pretty rose background with your favorite flower stamps. The Farmer’s Market set would be especially nice, with the rose in that set having a similar look.
9. Try stamping the rose background onto watercolor paper, then brush over with a water brush to create a water colored look.
10. Stamp the rose background onto a die cut word to give it a bit of texture and pattern.
This gorgeous two-step all-over rose pattern can be used to create dramatic backgrounds. Create tone-on-tone backgrounds by stamping shades of coordinating ink onto colored cardstock, or create colorful backgrounds by using colored inks onto contrasting cardstock. Incorporate ombre inking techniques or heat embossing for even more drama!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 6” x 8” sheet. The background blocks measures just slightly under 3 5/8” wide and 5” high. The “together” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “celebrating another year” sentiment measures 2 5/8” wide and 1/8” high. The “so happy” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/8” high. The “happiness is being” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/8” high.