Thanks, Coach Stamp Set
Product ID : 3149
Thanks, Coach Tip Sheet :
1. Ink the large script “Coach” in a lighter color, then ink one half in a slightly darker hue,
blending the two in the middle for an ombre effect.
2. Try heat embossing the smaller versions of “Coach” in a nice metallic for a classy
3. Replace the “o” in “Coach” with an appropriate ball to represent your sport.
4. Heat emboss your selected sentiment in clear, then watercolor over it for a great resist
5. Use the team colors to stamp your sentiment combination. Use one color for the
“coach” and the second color for the companion sentiment.
6. Create an easy gift tag by making a large version of the appropriate ball for your sport
and then adding one of the companion sentiments to it.
7. If you stamp the large script coach in a light enough color, you can add the companion
sentiment directly over the top of it.
8. Many of the companion sentiments will fit on the Double-Ended Banners dies.
9. You can curve the lengthier companion sentiments on your block for a different look.
10. For even more design options, use different styles of alphabet dies to spell out
“coach” and then pair up with the companion sentiments.
It is always a nice gesture to thank a coach at the end of a sports season after all of their time and dedication. Use this set to say just the right thing on a thank you card from an individual player or a whole team. You can easily customize for any sport based on what you add for finishing details or backgrounds.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large script “Coach” measures 3 1/4” x 1 1/2”. The sans serif “Coach” measures 1 1/2” x 1/4”. The serif “Coach” measures 2” x 1/4”. The “is difficult to find, etc…” sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 1 1/4”. “Thanks for your encouragement” measures 3 3/8” x 1/4”. “We had a ball this season” measures 2 3/4” x 1/4”.