The A-Mazing Stamp Set
Product ID : 2813
The A-Mazing Stamp Set Tip Sheet :
1. Create a window card with the Limitless Layers 2.5" Circles and 2.25" Square dies.
The mazes are sized to fit right within the dimensions of these dies.
2. Create a background with the square maze.
3. Place a heart die or stamp at the center of the mazes for love cards. This set is
particularly suitable for the "I'm so happy we ended up here" and "How did we find each
4. Replace the "amazing/a-MAZE-ing" stamps with die cut letters for bigger impact and
more design choices.
5. Include a pencil in your envelope/bag so the recipient can complete the maze
6. The Maze Dies are meant to compliment the sentiments in this set, but do not
coordinate with the maze stamps. Use them to create boldly colored mazes against dark
backgrounds and accompany them with any of these sentiments.
7. Put the little graduation cap from Tag-its #4 at the center of the maze for an
encouragement card during senior finals for students who are "almost there". Carry the
thought even further by drawing/stamping in the maze path, but leaving it just a wee bit
short of completion.
8. "Never hold back, always move forward" was designed to fit within the four arrowed
9. Your husband/significant other away on a business trip? Whip up a quick "I hate being
separated, I miss you, hurry home soon" card and slip it in his luggage without his
10. The two arrowed element would make a neat border when stamped across a card
Talk about a fun stamp set. The A-mazing Stamp Set certainly earns its name when you think of all the occasions it can be used to celebrate. Suitable for youth and adult birthdays, love notes, graduation, encouragement, miss you, and thank you cards, you'll have it covered in playful style. The two mazes set the sentiments off in a lighthearted, unexpected manner. You'll have as much fun creating as your recipients will have receiving.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The circular maze is sized to fit within the Limitless Layers: 2 1/2"Circle dies at just less than 2 1/2" in diameter. The square maze is designed to fit just inside the Limitless Layers: 2 1/4" Square dies and measures just a bit smaller than 2 1/4" across. The four arrowed element measures approximately 1” tall x 2 1/4" across. The two arrowed element measures approximately 1/2" tall x 1 1/2" long. The word "a-MAZE-ing" measures approximately 1 1/4" long x 1/4" tall. The phrase "you will do amazing things" measures approximately 2 3/4" x 1/8".