The Best is Yet to Be Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2750
The Best is Yet to Be Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. Coordinate the sentiments in this set with images and/or sentiments from The Best is
Yet to Be set or other love themed sets or die cuts in your collection.
2. Stamp a sentiment in a light colored ink repeatedly to create a background, and then
stamp the sentiment in a dark colored ink over the background for the focal point of the
3. Accent a sentiment with pearls or rhinestones to dress it up.
4. Use selective inking on the script words in the sentiments to make them stand out.
5. The sentiments would work well embossed with white on True Black cardstock for a
chalkboard effect. Add stamped accents or smudges with Fresh Snow ink for added effect.
6. Stamp the sentiment and then add stamped floral images around for an elegant look.
7. Stamp the sentiment in a light gray ink and then again in a darker ink, just to the side
of the first stamped image, for a shadow effect.
8. The sentiments would work well either on the outside or inside of your card.
9. Stamp the sentiments in a dark ink and then highlight words with watercolor or marker
to make them stand out.
10. The sentiments embossed in silver and/or gold would be a very formal look.
The Best is Yet to Be Sentiments is a sweet little set of sentiments that coordinates with The Best is Yet to Be stamp set. These sentiments are just one more way to send an extra special bit of love to that special person in your life.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “the road is bright before us” sentiment is 2” wide and is just under 7/8” tall. The “every story is beautiful” sentiment is just under 1 7/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “once in a while” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and is 1 1/2” tall.