The Best is Yet to Be Stamp Set
Product ID : 2749
The Best is Yet to Be Tip Sheet :
1. Use the “wedding” or “love” words as focal images for your project. You can use the
coordinating words and sentiments to build your own personalized message.
2. Several of the smaller sentiments (you & me, love you, save the date, Mr. & Mrs.) will fit
inside the heart image.
3. Use the floral elements to build bouquets, backgrounds, borders, etc. around the
4. Fill the heart with floral images by using the paper piecing or reverse masking
5. Embossing in silver and/or gold will give your projects a truly elegant look.
6. Assemble the sentiments on an acrylic block and stamp a stunning background for
7. The border image is a quick and easy way to accent the sentiments in the set.
8. Coordinate the flower colors with the colors associated with the happy couple for their
wedding or anniversary.
9. The large words included in this set are great for stamping first in a Soft Stone, and
then stamp again in a darker color just slightly to the side of the first impression for a
10. Add rhinestones, pearls, and/or beads to accent the sentiments and images.
The Best is Yet to Be was designed so you can create projects for any type of occasion that involves love. From weddings to anniversaries to Valentine’s day, the sentiments and images in this set will help you create something that will make your loved ones feel truly adored.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The heart image is just over 2 1/4” wide and is just over 1 1/2” tall. The “wedding” word is just over 3 3/8” wide and is just over 1” tall. The border image is just under 5 1/2” wide and is just under 7/8” tall.