The Skinny Stamp Set
Product ID : 3221
The Skinny Tip Sheet :
1. Pair these with nearly any larger sentiment from your collection to add additional
wording to your sentiments. You can really stretch your existing sentiment stash by
adding these companion phrases to what you already have!
2. Stamp directly on your card front or add a skinny strip of card stock with one of these
sentiments stamped on it.
3. Use these as a companion to larger sentiments, or use alone for a more understated
4. Stamp vertically up the side of your card for a different look.
5. Use more than one of these sentiments at a time for even more options.
6. Use this set to add thin sentiment strips to gift tags and other projects, as well as cards.
7. Ink these sentiments up with multiple ink colors to create rainbow, gradient and ombre
8. Use the Sentiment Splits: Angle dies and stamp these sentiments on an angle for a fun
9. These sentiments can be used with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
10. Mask off certain words or phrases to use alone, such as “Thank you”, “So grateful” or
“Congratulations”, to get even more mileage out of these sentiments.
Breathe new life into your existing sentiment collection with the addition of this versatile new stamp set! Pair these skinny sentiments with nearly any other large sentiment from your collection to add more detail and interest! Change up a basic “Happy Birthday” you may have been using for years by adding one of these skinny companion sentiments to it, such as “Soak up every moment of your big day”! You’ll love the additional mileage you can get out of your current stamp collection by pairing them with these handy sentiments!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
All of the sentiments are approximately 3/16” tall. “It’s your birthday so celebrate big” measures 3/16” x 2”. “So proud of all that you’ve accomplished” measures 3/16” x 2 5/8”. “Heard you’re not feeling well….” measures 3/16” x 3 5/8”.