The Sweet Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2547
The Sweet Life Tip Sheet :
1. You want to choose three ink colors from the same family for the roses. Stamp the
solid layer in the lightest, the middle layer in the medium tone and the third layer in the
2. For the leaves, you only need two shades, lightest for the solid layer and darkest for
the second layer.
3. Stamp the smallest rose trio repeatedly in a circle to form a wreath.
4. Create an entire background of roses and then impress it with the Linen & Canvas
impression plate to make it look like pretty fabric.
5. After stamping all of the layers of your roses, go back in and stamp the third layer
again with a glue pad and add glitter. This will add subtle shimmer in just the right places.
6. Stamp the roses around a stamped sentiment to accent it.
7. Pair up the roses with the vases in Mega Gracious Vases, the watering can in Garden
Variety or the flower pot in Garden Variety II.
8. The second layer of the roses is detailed enough that it can be used alone without any
additional stamping, giving you a bolder, more modern look.
9. Try adding a few tiny rhinestones the very centers of the roses for added sparkle.
The Sweet Life is an elegant take on classic cabbage roses. These blooms each have three step stamping incorporated into layers, allowing you to easily get lots of depth and dimension to your final images. The natural, realistic beauty created with these will be something that you will turn to again and again.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest single rose assembled measures 2" x 1 1/2". The large rose trio assembled measures 2 1/4" x 1 7/8". The small rose trio assembled measures 5/8" x 1/2". "Life is Sweet" sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 1".