The Vault - All About You Stamp Set
Product ID : 2241
1. Stamp the flower outline image and then the solid flower inside if you prefer not to
2. Stamp the flower outline image alone and then use markers, pencils, etc to color it in.
3. Stamp the flowers numerous times and then cut them out and adhere over one
another. This would add a lot of dimension to your project.
4. The dotted circles coordinate with any 3/4“ circle punch.
5. Stamp the flower center directly in the center of the flower or stamp it on a separate
piece of cardstock, punch it out and then adhere with dimensional adhesive.
6. Try stamping ‘YOU’ and then cutting the letters out and adding them to your project
with dimensional adhesive.
7. Use the small flower for the ‘O’ in ‘YOU’.
8. Try stamping the flower outline image on a piece of patterned paper. Then cut it
out and you will have created a beautiful flower with whatever color and design you
9. Create your own patterned paper by stamping the flowers randomly in a variety of
10. Add sparkle and dimension to your flowers by adding buttons, rhinestones, pearls,
glitter, crystal effects or liquid appliqué.
11. Instead of using the circles for your flower centers you could punch a circle from any
patterned paper or cardstock.
12. Use the flower centers to create a polka dot background.
This clean & simple set is designed to celebrate everything about YOU! Featuring a total of 29 images that offer plenty of mixing and matching. From using the large flowers as your main focal point or creating your own patterned paper this set is chock full of endless possibilities. The word ‘YOU’ can be used with any of the sentiments in the set and can also be mixed with the sentiments from All About You Additions. The flower centers coordinate perfectly with any 3/4” circle punch. Another ‘basics’ set that you will reach for again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large flowers measure approximately 1 3/4” X 1 3/4”. "YOU" measures 1 3/4” wide and 1” tall. The circles measure 3/4”. "Happy Birthday to" measures 1 3/4.”