The Vault - Background Basics: Diamonds Stamp Set
Product ID : 2180
1. Color in certain portions of the designs with markers or your favorite coloring medium
to create multi-color options.
2. These particular designs look fabulous when stamped on fabric. Try stamping on
some and adding small pieces of it to your next paper crafting project.
3. Small rhinestones really accent the intersecting areas of these patterns for a unique
4. Don't feel as though you have to always cover a large area with these. Sometimes just
stamping them once as a border is all you need!
5. Paper piercing is a nice way to add additional detail to these patterns.
6. Stamp the same pattern on 3 or 4 colors of cardstock, cut them up, and piece them
together for a fun color-blocked card.
The patterns you will be able to create with this set are very trendy in the paper crafting industry today. You'll be whipping up many different color combinations to coordinate with all of your projects!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All three images average 4.5" wide and 1" tall.