The Vault - Background Basics: Retro Stamp Set
Product ID : 2117
1. Another great set for building your own patterned backgrounds. Simply ink and stamp
one of the background images and then re-ink and stamp again directly below the first.
Create just a single strip of pattern or cover your entire card front.
2. There are four single images that coordinate with four of the background strips. These
allow you to continue adding to your pattern or you can choose to use them alone and
stamp them randomly on your cardstock to create a completely different pattern of your
3. Stamp the single circle with the dotted center in the middle of the scalloped patterned
4. Stamp the five solid lines vertically across your paper and then re-ink your stamp and
stamp them again horizontally to create a checkered background.
5. Stamp the dashed line pattern on your paper and then use one of the small single
stamps to stamp in the center of the dashes.
6. Try adding tiny rhinestones, glitter, pearls or beads to the dotted center of the flowered
background or the dotted lines.
7. Stamp your strip of background on a separate piece of cardstock and then attach it to
the front of your card as a border.
8. Stamp a strip of background across the front of your card and then try sewing,
embossing, piercing etc above and below for a fun look.
9. Carry your pattern on the outside to the inside of the card. Not only will this give your
card a beautiful touch but your recipient is sure to love what you've created for them!
Featuring eight retro backgrounds perfect for any project. They are designed specifically to stamp like a puzzle piece making it easy to create the perfect background image. There are four single images to use for continuing your pattern or to use alone. Another must have background set to add to you stamping collection.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each background image measures approximately 4.25 inches wide. The largest singular dot measures .75 inches and the smallest measures .25 inches.