The Vault - Background Basics: Spots & Dots Stamp Set
Product ID : 2129
1. Stamp the outline images first then fill with the complementary solid images for easier
alignment when combining the two.
2. Stamp the spotted “X” image in a lattice pattern and fill in each image with an
interesting color scheme for fantastic pattern paper!
3. Coordinate with the tag from the 2008 Holiday Tag collection stamp set that is
designed with the same pattern.
4. Use with the grid from the Guide Lines stamp set for even more versatility in pattern
5. Add sparkles to the centers of the images for added depth.
6. Use markers to color in the spots and dots.
7. Use with the Guide Lines cardstock for super quick alignment!
8. Use paper piercing tools to pierce the centers of the images to add additional depth.
This great basic background building and pattern creating set is a fantastic addition to any stamper