The Vault - Background Basics: Stars Stamp Set
Product ID : 2103
1. This set is so easy to use to build backgrounds of any size. Stamp your chosen strip
of images one, re-ink and stamp directly under your previous image. The clear nature of
the stamps and the blocks allows you to see exactly where you are stamping!
2. The centers of all the stars create a perfect little nook for a dab of Stickles, small
rhinestones or any other embellishments you can think of.
3. You can also try piercing the center of each element for a nice additional detail.
4. After you are done filling your background, try stamping a few single images on a
separate piece of cardstock and punching them out with a circle punch. They can be
added intermittently throughout your full pattern to add color and texture.
5. All of these patterns work beautifully with heat embossing.
6. Most of the single images coordinate with our Polka Dot Basics stamp set. You could
stamp the hollow circle background from it and fill in with the single images from this set
for a multi-color approach.
7. Many of the images contained in this set can be stamped in a neutral black or brown
ink and than have color added using markers or some other coloring tool of your choice.
8. You can stamp a strip or two of the patterns across the center of your card front and
then emboss lines above and below the patterned strip you created using your Scor-Pal.
You will love how simple it is and the results are fabulous!
A continuation of the same functional design found in our popular Polka Dot Basics stamp set. The basic star theme of this version can be utilized in a multitude of ways. You will love how quickly and easily you can line up and repeat the image to fill any size background you wish to create. You will find yourself turning to this set again and again as a main staple in your collection.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each strip of patterns measures approximately 5-inches wide, with the height between 1 and 1-1/2 inches. The single images measure between 1/2 and 3/4 inch in diameter.