The Vault - Bird Watching Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 2134
1. Create your own bird patterned paper. Experiment with different colors and patterns.
Stamp them uniformly or randomly.
2. After stamping, cut the birds out and adhere them with dimensional adhesive to give
them a lift.
3. Add liquid appliqué to the birds to give them a bit of texture.
4. The flying birds can easily be made stationary by adding a set of feet.
5. Try adding a little glitter, crystal effects, liquid appliqué or rhinestones in the bird with
6. Try using the sentiments from Birds of a Feather and images from Out on a Limb with
the birds in this set. They would work perfectly together!
7. Stickles or tiny rhinestones would be perfect in the little dots of the birds to make them
8. Stamp the larger bird onto your cardstock. On a separate piece of cardstock stamp the
matching smaller bird and then cut him out. Add the little one to the front of your bigger
one using dimensional adhesive. This would be perfect for a ‘Welcome Baby’ card.
9. Stamp the trail image from ‘Bird Watching’ onto your cardstock. Pierce each hole with a
paper piercer and then use thread or DMC floss to sew your trail. Add your flying bird to
the end to make it seem like he’s in flight.
10. Stamp two of the birds facing each other. This would make a great wedding,
anniversary or love card.
This set was designed as a companion set to Bird Watching. Featuring eight additional birds with fun and unique patterns. Also included are a combination of different bird feet allowing you to mix things up a bit. A must have, fun loving bird set!!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The long bird feet measure approximately 1.25 inches tall. The large birds measure 1.5 inches tall and 1.25 inches wide. The smaller birds measure 1 inch tall and .75 inches wide.