The Vault - Bird Watching Stamp Set
Product ID : 2133
1. Use the dotted swirl line as a trail for your flying bird.
2. Use the patterned swirl and dotted square to create your own patterned background.
This square has the same design as one of the birds allowing you to create coordinating
3. This set would also coordinate nicely with the sentiments from the ‘Birds of a Feather’
4. Fun flock would be a nice touch on the smaller solid birds making them look like baby
5. Bright, vibrant colors would look super with these patterned birds and birdhouses.
There are a variety of coloring options….colored pencils, markers, watercolors….
6. Add tiny rhinestones, pearls or glitter to the tiny circles and flower centers of the two
7. Stamp the ‘Bless this nest’ sign onto a piece of cardstock and carefully cut it out. After
stamping and coloring in your chosen birdhouse on another sheet, attach the sign to the
post using 3 dimensional adhesive.
8. Try stamping your dotted trail in a light color and then using your paper piercer to
make tiny holes through each dot.
9. Stamp the grass on a separate sheet of cardstock and color it in. Carefully trim the
pieces out and attach them along the bottom of your birdhouses with a slight bend at the
tip to give them a more dimensional look.
10. Stamp the trail coming out of one of the birdhouse windows making it seem like the
bird is leaving their home.
An adorable bird set with lots of stamping possibilities. From the variety of birdhouses to the fun patterned birds, you will never run out of ideas. The images are matched with a fun, crisp font combination that will give your projects the perfect finish. With bird images being all the rage this set is sure to fill a void in your stamp collection!
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The three birdhouses together measure 2.5 inches tall and 1.75 inches wide. The patterned birds measure 1 inch tall and 1.5 inches wide.