The Vault - Borders & Corners Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $7.50
Product ID : 2056
Borders & Corners Monogram Edition and Borders & Corners Mini Tip Sheet :
1. If you would like to place a monogram inside one of the borders, stamp the monogram
image first followed by the border.
2. To use a border image in conjunction with a scalloped punch, it is easiest to stamp the
image first and then invert your punch so you can see exactly what you’re punching.
3. You can insert brads, eyelets or tiny buttons in each of the four corners of the “ticket”
4. The small words contained in the set can be used to create several combinations,
allowing you to be able to further the customization beyond the monogram.
5. You can use the borders to create monograms with other mediums, such as chipboard
letters, letter stickers or any other alphabet source.
6. Use Palette inks to create monogrammed clothing, such a s baby onesies or teenagers
7. Stamp any of the dotted borders with Versamark and use it as a paper piercing guide.
8. Any of the border images would be a perfect addition to gift tags or labels for jars.
9. The borders can take on a new life when used to create patterned paper.
10. Use the borders to outline a window in the cover of your card.
Corners sets, we have created Borders & Corners Monogram For those of you who already own the ORIGINAL Borders & Corners Monogram Stamp Set. This set contains only the images that were not included in any of the original sets. Contains 13 images total.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 sheet (without our standard storage case). The square border measures 1.25 inches square. The words measure 0.125 inches tall.
Sale Price: $30.00 Sale Price: $22.50