The Vault - Borders & Corners Monogram Edition Stamp Set
Product ID : 2049
1. If you would like to place a monogram inside one of the borders, stamp the monogram
image first followed by the border.
2. To use a border image in conjunction with a scalloped punch, it is easiest to stamp the
image first and then invert your punch so you can see exactly what you’re punching.
3. You can insert brads, eyelets or tiny buttons in each of the four corners of the “ticket”
4. The small words contained in the set can be used to create several combinations,
allowing you to be able to further the customization beyond the monogram.
5. You can use the borders to create monograms with other mediums, such as chipboard
letters, letter stickers or any other alphabet source.
6. Use Palette inks to create monogrammed clothing, such a s baby onesies or teenagers
7. Stamp any of the dotted borders with Versamark and use it as a paper piercing guide.
8. Any of the border images would be a perfect addition to gift tags or labels for jars.
9. The borders can take on a new life when used to create patterned paper.
10. Use the borders to outline a window in the cover of your card.
Many customers have had interest in our Borders & Corners concept in the past, but had difficulty choosing which shape set to begin with. This mini set not only provides you with a good starting point, but these particular sizes have a specific purpose. They are perfectly sized for the extra jumbo scalloped circle punch and the super jumbo scalloped square punch. They also coordinate with our monogram alphabets, Trajan & Ambassador. You will find limitless personalization possibilities with the smaller words that are also included here. Think of this collection as monograms made easy! Features a total of 18 images.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The circle borders measure 1.25 inches in diameter. The square borders measure 1.25 inches square. The words measure 0.125 inches tall.