The Vault - Bountiful Banners Stamp Set
Product ID : 2646
Bountiful Banners Tip Sheet :
1. The space within the center of the arrow allows you to stamp it directly over any of the
circle images cleanly, without the need to mask.
2. Pair the circular images with coordinating sentiments and layer both over the banners.
3. Begin by stamping the banners in a light shade of ink and then layer the sentiment
over the banners in a deeper shade or a dark neutral ink.
4. Stamp the small flourishes on either side of your sentiments for an added detail.
5. Stamp the banners, multiple times and in many colors, to fill a page and create a
uniquely hand-stamped pattern paper of your own design.
6. When inking the banners, use a Rock and Roll stamping technique to achieve a
gradient look between two colors from one side to the other.
7. Create a hand-stamped background, using the circular images, and stamp the arrow
image a few times for an unexpected effect.
8. These banners would look rather nice layered over a few stamped flowers from the
Mini Blooms stamp set.
9. Place the circle images precisely in the center of any of the banners.
10. Stamp the dotted image alongside the sentiment of your choice.
11. Add a touch of gloss to the stamped circles using some Glossy Accents or clear
Bountiful Banners is a unique mix and match banner set that is perfect for so many occasions. The banners can be used alone or layered over stamped images from other sets. Included in this set are a number of very useful pieces, making layering a stunning focal point as easy as ever. The possibilities for this set are almost endless. Combine it with the coordinating dies and it’s a match made in heaven.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The straight and curved banner images measures 3 1/4" x 1/2", the double banner measures 2 1/4" x 1 1/8", the circles measure 9/16" in diameter and the "Celebrate Today" sentiment measures 1 5/8" x 5/16".