The Vault - Christmas Friends Stamp Set
Product ID : 2167
1. All of these images look stunning when heat embossed.
2. Position the two birds on either side of your favorite sentiment to give it an interesting
3. Try "hanging" the ornaments from either the dotted cord or the large flourish.
4. Layer the smaller flourish on top of the larger flourish, in alternating colors, as an
5. After stamping the flourish or dotted cord, try piercing each dot with a paper piercer.
The detail will add a special touch to your project!
6. Rhinestones & pearls make a beautiful addition to any of the dotted portions of these
7. The ornaments look wonderful used as they are, paper pierced or even colored with
your favorite coloring medium.
8. Stamp a sentiment on a banner you either die-cut or freehand yourself. Position the
birds at either end of the banner so that it appears they are holding it.
9. Don't forget to decorate your envelope! Many of the ornaments in this set would look
fabulous hanging down the side of an envelope front!
This whimsical set of holiday images is a feast for the eyes. Featuring a variety of holiday-themed icons that look fabulous used alone, in paper piecing as well as coloring. You'll love having the ability to mix & match these images to create the perfect holiday project!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch acetate sheets. The largest ornament measures 1.25" in diameter. The birds each measure 1.25" wide and 0.75" tall. The "Christmas comes all year..." sentiment measures 2" wide and 0.75" tall.