The Vault - Daily Designs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2190
1. Punch out the center of the flower petal circle using a 1” circle punch or Nestabilities.
2. Punch out the center of the heart flutter, scalloped edge circle or fine flower circle
using a 1 3/8 punch or Nestabilities.
3. Heat emboss the patterned circle as a background on your card.
4. Stamp the patterned circle in a light color and stamp a sentiment using a dark color to
5. Jazz up your patterned circle and crown using rhinestones.
6. Stitch the heart with some thread or embroidery floss.
7. Use the leaf branch as a background.
8. Kiss the background circle with the pumpkin for a fresh new look.
9. Add some sparkles to the heart between the bunnies, star, pumpkin, tree, snowflakes,
crown and chick.
10. Add flock to the bunnies, bird and chick.
11. Color the scratches in the flutter heart, tree branch, bird houses, snowflake and
teddy bear with Copic markers.
12. Heat emboss the flutter heart, hammer and wrench using metallic colors.
13. Mix all of your images with the coordinating sentiments from Daily Designs Sentiments.
Daily Designs is an all-occasions set of images and circles that coordinate beautifully, allowing you to create any type of project with ease. All of the circular images in this set were designed to be used with both a 1.75-inch standard circle punch and/or our EK Success Scalloped Circle Punch (they also work great with Marvy's blue Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch) so you can stamp, punch & go. It couldn't be easier! In addition to tags, the images make terrific focal points for cards and more! Paired with its companion set, Daily Designs sentiments, there is no limit to what you can create!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch acetate sheets. All of the circle images measure approximately 1.75" in diameter. The bunnies and the heart are one image and measure 1 ½" long and ½" tall. The tree measures 2/3" long and ¾" tall. The boot with the flowers is ½" long and 1 ¼" tall.