The Vault - Delightful Doilies Stamp Set
Product ID : 2324
1. Stamp mini doilies by using the smallest doily images alone.
2. Stamp medium sized doilies by stamping medium circles and then adding any one of
the “doily centers” to the center of the medium circle.
3. Stamp larger doilies by stamping one of the arched images four times, connecting the
sides of the image to create a circle. Then, stamp a medium sized doily circle inside the
large circle followed by a small “doily center.”
4. Use coordinating Delightful Doilies dies to create die cut doilies. Simply die cut either a
large or medium doily and then stamp doily pattern on the die cut.
5. Stamp various doily images in repeating pattern to create patterned papers.
6. Layer die cut doilies on cards and other projects. Pile embellishments on top of doilies
for a lovely layered effect.
7. Stamp and/or layer doilies on gift bags and gift boxes for adorable packaging!
8. Doilies are perfect for use on a wide variety of cards including girlie, birthday,
Valentine, Mother’s Day, Christmas cards, etc.
9. Create the look of flowers by stamping small and/or medium doilies and adding buttons
to their centers. Then, tuck die cut leaves behind the “flowers” to finish the effect.
10. Stamp doilies in a wide variety of colors, and don’t forget that they can be easily
“distressed” by using a bit of Vintage Touch Tea Dye ink around the edges.
Doilies are timeless and they’re also extremely popular to use in paper crafting! That’s where the Delightful Doilies stamp set comes in. Use this set to create a wide variety of your own doilies by mixing and matching all of the doily-building images. You can create small, medium or large doilies because Delightful Doilies gives you a multitude of design options, allowing you to decide which size and style of doily is just right for your project!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The three arched doily-building images measure 2 3/4" wide and 3/4" high. The three medium sized circle images measure 2 1/4" in diameter. The seven doily center images measure 1" in diameter.