The Vault - Faith & Hope Stamp Set
Product ID : 2426
1. Stamp the leaf images first, then stamp the smaller flower buds in a different color.
2. Add glossy accents, a glossy gel pen, Stickles or dimensional adhesives to the flowers
or berries. Use small buttons, prima flowers, eyelets or brads instead of flowers.
3. Stamp the leaf branch without floral accents for a masculine card.
4. Customize your own awareness ribbon with the color of your cause:
5. Stamp the awareness ribbon on paper then glue it onto a magnet sheet
6. Stamp the poem on cardstock or designer paper, then laminate and give as a
bookmark for a patient undergoing cancer treatment.
7. After stamping the leaves with a dye-based ink, go over the stamp with a wet
paintbrush for a hassle free water colored look.
8. The leaves would work great with the rock and roll technique. Ink the image with a light
color ink, then roll the tips of the leaves in a darker color ink.
9. Use the sentiments to create a background for your project.
10. The sentiments alone on designer paper can create a wonderful, clean and simple
11. Create charms with the awareness ribbon by using polyshrink. You can also make
key chains, dangle bracelets or necklaces.
With cancer touching so many lives, it is wonderful to have a set that you can turn to for creating projects of encouragement, strength and courage. This set offers endless possibilities for creating cards, scrapbooking a journey, or creating a unique gift or bookmark for a friend or loved one going through treatment. All proceeds from this set will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Livestrong the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The ribbon measures 1 2/5" by 1 4/5". The flatbed car is 1 2/5" by 1 4/5". The Survivor sentiment is 1 7/10" wide. The Prayers and Strength sentiment measures 1 1/2" by 19/25". The poem is 1 7/10" wide by 1 4/5" high.