The Vault - Father Knows Best Stamp Set
Product ID : 2068
1. The small circular stamps coordinate with the elements of the retro tree. They
coordinate with ½-inch & ¼” circle punches.
2. Add the separate circle elements randomly to the retro tree with foam dimensionals.
3. After you have stamped the solid leaf tree topper with a lighter ink, you can add a
second layer with the outline leaf tree topper in a darker color. This will eliminate the
need to color if you are in a rush or mass producing.
4. After you have stamped the solid leaf tree topper with a lighter ink, you can go back in
with the small dotted leaves stamp and randomly add them in a darker ink.
5. Stamp a tree topper with dye-based ink and go over the image with a wet paintbrush.
This will give you a watercolored look without any of the hassle!
6. You can utilize the compass rose without the letter by punching it out with a circle
punch or through a mask created with a circle punch.
7. Try stamping a tree topper in Versamark ink and dabbing on autumnal colors of chalk
to create a beautiful fall tree.
8. After stamping a sentiment on white cardstock, stamp it a second time on colored
cardstock. Trim out the words in all caps from the colored cardstock and adhere them in
their respective area on the white cardstock. This will really emphasize the key words
while adding a decorative element.
9. Make a wallet card to be used with the wallet themed quote. You can find an example
of this HERE.
A masculine set with beautiful quotes that are sure to pull any man’s heartstrings. The set includes two tree trunks and three tree toppers, allowing you to mix and match the images.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
Assembled trees (tree trunk paired with tree topper) measure 2 1/2” tall and 2” wide. The “someone to look up to” quote measures 1 1/2” x 3/4”.