The Vault - Flower Garden Stamp Set
Product ID : 2078
1. Use the base side of the 5 dot image as a solid circle in the set. This is perfect for
filling in color in the center of the largest flower.
2. Create a background pattern with the long swirl bracket image.
3. Create a continual vine with the long swirl bracket image adding flowers for a more
4. Create additional flower shapes by repeat/rotate stamping the simple 3 and 5 petal
5. Stamp the solid flower image first then the coordinating line drawn image when
combining the two images to create one image.
6. Use the Faux Batik technique with the line drawn flowers and leaves to give your
project a tropical feel.
7. Use a brad or small rhinestone as the center of the simple 5 petal flowers.
8. Stamp the 5 dot image with a glue pad and Extra Jumbo flock to resemble pollen on
9. Stamp the larger outline flowers onto pattern paper and trim for a quick and easy fancy
10. Use one of the smaller outline flowers as the center of a larger flower.
11. Try using different leaves in the set with different flowers to extend the versatility of
This whimsical floral set offers many design options with a fun mix of both solid & linear images. Mix and match all the different elements for hundreds of stylish combinations that will bring your projects to the next level. The various flowers & leaves are a perfect for creating your own background papers or focal points. Don't miss the coordinating Flower Garden Sentiments set for even more possibilities!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large stem with two leaves measures 2.5 inches tall and 1.75 inches wide. The five-petal flower with dotted center measures 1.75-inches in diameter. The "smile" sentiment measures 5/8-inch long and 1/4-inch high.