The Vault - Freshly Fallen Stamp Set
Sale Price: $22.50
Product ID : 2907
Freshly Fallen Tip Sheet :
1. Layer the simple images to create more elegant and complex snowflakes.
2. Use glitter embossing powder for a delicate, twinkling finish.
3. Emboss with white powder on dark paper for a striking “nighttime” snowy scene.
4. Use the dotted rings and lines to embellish your snowflakes.
5. The “let it snow” sentiment fits in the center opening of the three larger flakes.
6. Create an all-over background using several soft colors. Add one of the sentiments to
make a quick and easy one layer card.
7. Try these images with an emboss resist technique. It would look particularly
sophisticated on shimmer cardstock.
8. Use the sentiments in this set to embellish your snow day
9. Try stamping the snowflakes on a vellum overlay to achieve a translucent effect.
10. Don’t limit these images to wintertime use! Try stamping the images in bright colors
for fun, Spirograph-style flowers.
11. Embellish these snowflakes with rhinestones or pearls for a touch of dimensional
Add the delicate elegance of glittering snow to your projects this winter with Freshly Fallen. These calligraphy-inspired flurries can be layered for more complex snowflakes or stamped individually for simple sophistication. Before you know it, you’ll be stamping a fresh blanket of snow on your seasonal greetings, scrapbook pages, and gift wrap. You’ll just love how easily your projects come together with this fabulously frosty set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4" x 6" sheet. The largest snowflake measures about 1 5/8” x 1 7/8”. The smallest snowflake measures just over 1/2” x 5/8”. The “Season’s greetings” sentiment measures 1 1/4” x 5/8”. The “Snowy days” sentiment measures 2 1/2” x 2/5”.