The Vault - Fruitful Stamp Set
Product ID : 2142
1. Many of these images will work beautifully with the rock & roll inking technique. For
example, you can ink the peach image with Summer Sunrise and then roll the edges in
Melon Berry, giving it a dimensional & realistic look.
2. Any of these fruits would look amazing *sugar-coated*! Just apply your favorite
transparent adhesive (I like the xyron sticker maker) and sprinkle on our Prisma glitter!
3. Don't want to stamp the itty bitty leaves and stem separately? They can be positioned
on a block together if you are not concerned about using different colors.
4. The fruits would work wonderfully with several of the images found in Mixed Messages
or Mega Mixed Messages.
5. Any of the stem fruits would look adorable with a button tied to the top using our button
twine. The perfect finishing touch!
6. Use the large & small version of the same fruit together, stemming off from one
another, to create a pretty accent for a card.
7. Many of the fruits look wonderful cut out and placed on foam tape for dimension.
8. After stamping any of the fruit images, overstamp a second time with versamark,
followed by a good coating of clear embossing powder. After heat seating, you will
achieve the shiny attributes that appear on so many of the fruits in real life.
9. Don't be afraid to use any of the fruits with untraditional colors to create fun patterned
papers and such.
A beautiful & fruity set, originally designed to be used as a canning set yet also features many other uses that embrace the beauty of fruit. The separate stems and toppers for each of these uniquely styled fruits are separate images, allowing you to easily achieve realistic color schemes while stamping. If the canning attributes specifically appeal to you, be sure to check out the coordinating Fruitful Sentiments set that we have available for purchase separately!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Large peach measures 1.25" wide and 1" tall. The small orange slice measures 1.25" in diameter. The large "made with love" ring measures 2" in diameter. The small "made with love" ring is 1.5" in diameter.