The Vault - Garden of Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2069
1. Garden of Life coordinates with many of the EK Success, Stampin’ Up! and Marvy
punches. In addition it can also be used with Nestabilities by Spellbinders. Garden of
Life can be used with the word window, the 1 ¼ inch square punch, 1 3/8 square punch, 1
¼ inch circle, 1 ¾ inch circle.
2. Cut out pieces of the chrysanthemum and add a pop dot in between layers to create
depth. HERE is an example.
3. Cut the “lined” rose along the lines and add pop dots for height and dimension. HERE
is an example.
4. Some of the images have open space that can be coloured. Use chalks, pencils
crayons, watercolours, spica pens, white gel pen and markers to add colour and depth.
5. To create an edgy and modern card or project randomly stamp flower images
within/offset in square boxes and layer. HERE is an example.
6. Two step stamping is so much fun. Don’t forget to give your flowers pizzazz using the
rock and roll technique. Prepare 3 colours (light, medium, dark) Using the lightest colour
ink your solid base (that is the flat one) and roll the edges on a medium colour ink pad.
As a final step, stamp your outline image in the dark colour.
7. Add a little detail to the flowers by using brads, pearl, glitter, gemstones and crystal
8. Use the smaller stem as a sprig from the larger stems. See example HERE.
9. Create a fairy using the flower pieces: wings=leaves, body=rose, hair=chrysanthemum,
legs and arms=stems, shoes=small leaf. HERE is an example.
10. Use your cuttlebug flower die templates with the rounded flowers. See example HERE.
11. Add some texture to your flowers by stamping them and then rolling them through
your cuttlebug embossing folders.
12. Two step stamping flower tips: finding the “right side up” can often be a difficult task
with two step stamping. Find ONE point on the flower and match the base and the outline
together. I recommend using two different blocks for this.
13. Don’t feel limited by creating cards. Flowers are a perfect addition to scrapbook
pages, journals, jewelry, sewing, crafts, boxes, wrapping paper, and home décor.
A unique floral set that offers dozens of combinations & possibilities. The size of the flowers is perfect for creating patterns or focal images. They also coordinate with many standard punches & dies. Be sure and check out the gallery for all of the amazing ideas our talented design team developed with this set!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set come divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The floral images average 1.25 inches in diameter. The "all things grow with love" sentiment measures 1.75 inches long and 0.25 inches high.