The Vault - Get to the Point Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2230
1. Use the HAPPY, BIRTHDAY or YOU sentiments in conjunction with the brackets and
the number 2 from Get To The Point. Stack the words atop one another for a fun look.
2. Stamp the GENUINE and FRIEND along with the numbers 1, 0 and the percentage sign
from Get To The Point to make 100% Genuine Friend.
3. Use the various brackets from Get To The Point to accent your words.
4. Stamp part of the sentiment on different colored cardstock to add punch to your
project. Example; “THANK” could be on Lemon Tart while “YOU” could be stamped on
5. Stamping a sentiment repeatedly is a fabulous way to create a background. Stamp the
sentiment either straight or at interesting angles and repeat until you have covered the
6. Stamp one of the Arrows from Get To The Point in a light ink and stamp the sentiment
over it in a darker ink
7. Stamp any of the sentiments atop one of the arrows from Get To The Point.
8. Create Valentines with the TRUE and LOVE Sentiments. Use the brackets or 100 %
from Get To The Point to create a whimsical love note! Create a love note with the words
YOU, ME or LOVE using the + and = from Get To The Point (You + Me = Love).
9. Create fun birthday cards for milestone birthdays using THIS WAY TO and THE and
BIG, along with an arrow and the numbers from Get To The Point to create a fun: THIS
WAY TO THE BIG 30 card.
10. Create a variety of thank you notes: SO THANKFUL, THANK YOU, SINCERE THANKS.
A companion set to Get To The Point, offering additional options for the use of the arrow, number and symbol images. Layer the sentiments on top, beside, or below the images from Get To The Point to create plenty of fun projects. This set is great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 sheet (without our standard storage case). The “genuine” sentiment measures 1.83” wide and .15” high. The “big” sentiment measures 1.18” wide and .35” high. The “you” sentiment is .83” wide by .19” high.