The Vault - Green Thumb Stamp Set
Product ID : 2029
1. It is easiest when using the pod & pea images to stamp the peas first and the pod
2. Find small green buttons or brads to replace the “peas” in your pod.
3. To fill the flowerpot, watering can or boot with flowers, just create a simple mask with a
post-it note to avoid the dreaded “overlap”.
4. OR Stamp just your floral arrangement on your card front. Stamp your chosen “vessel”
for the flowers on another piece of cardstock. Cut it out and adhere it in place with foam
dimensionals. It will add wonderful detail to your project.
5. Ink the watering can with markers to create multi-colored stripes.
6. Add fun things to the centers of your flowers like buttons, brads, glitter, rhinestones,
pearls, beads or liquid appliqué.
7. Stamp the strawberry on a colored cardstock using pigment or chalk ink. Then fill in
the dots with a white gel pen. It really adds a lot of detail and visual interest.
8. The stems are all flexible so have fun bending them in whatever position you need
them. Just stamp your custom image, then straighten them back out and return them to
the storage case.
9. Use custom bent “stem” images to create a “bounce trail” behind the grasshopper.
10. If you WANT your stems straight, use the edge of a ruler or other straightedge to get
them perfectly positioned on the block. A grid block will also help.
11. The large dot stamp was designed to fit perfectly behind the large dandelion.
12. Add realistic mud to the bottom of your boot by adding liquid appliqué. Follow the
instructions on the packaging, and then chalk it with various shades of brown.
13. Make custom matching brads and buttons for your strawberry projects. Just stamp an
extra strawberry on scrap cardstock and punch out a small circle using a punch that
coordinates with the embellishment you want to alter. Adhere the circle to the
embellishment with a glue dot.
1 ½-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
1 3/8-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
1-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
7/8-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
5/8-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
1/2-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
1/4-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
This set contains all the basics for spring in a fun 2-step format. Various sizes of flower images along with stems in four heights make it easy to become a floral designer. You’ll be creating your own custom arrangements in no time! The signature polka-dot boot has separate toe and “loop” stamps to give you the ability to add a second color with ease. Give your projects the perfect finishing touch with one of the seven fun sentiments included in the set.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The polka dot boot is 1-1/4 inches from heel to toe and 1-5/8 inches in height. The flowerpot is 1-1/8 inches tall.