The Vault - Guide Lines Two Stamp Set
Product ID : 2127
1. When lining up more than one grid image, keep an eye on the fact that the actual lines
are matching up, rather than the image as a whole, and you will have success every time!
2. Keep in mind that you don't always have to use the grid perfectly horizontal. You can
use it diagonally too!
3. Almost all of the decorative elements coordinate with both a 3/4" square punch and/or
1" circle punch.
4. Use the grid by itself for a super simple background.
5. Don't be afraid to mix and match more than one decorative element within your grid
when designing your background.
6. Add a small sheet to your inspiration notebook to keep track of different combinations
of the decorative elements you like so you can use them again!
7. After completing an entire background, go back in with something special to highlight
the grid intersections. Stickles, pearls, beads, mini brads and adhesive rhinestones are
just a few things to keep in mind.
8. You could also pierce holes or stitch along the grid for more emphasis on your pattern.
9. The four "frame" additions can be stamped easily by lining the four points up with the
cross points of the grid. It allows you to mix and match the frames with all of the different
10. The frame images can be used by themselves to frame a sentiment, word or
A follow up to the popular original, guide Lines Two contains a whopping 14 additional decorative elements and 4 frames to mix and match. The elements can be used in conjunction with the grid for ease of use or separately to allow for even more pattern building options. They can also be used as focal points or accents for sentiments. The elements included in this set can also be mixed & matched with the grid image contained in the original set for additional creations.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All of the circular decorative elements average between 3/4" and 7/8" in diameter. The four frame images measure approx 1-1/8" in diameter. The large grid image measures 4.5 x 2.5".