The Vault - Holiday Lights Stamp Set
Product ID : 2420
1. Stamp the “string of lights” image to create a darling border on any holiday project.
And remember that the border can be stamped horizontally or vertically!
2. When creating a string of lights, mix and match the different “bulbs” or use only one on
your light string. Mix and match the colors you stamp them in, or go with all one color!
3. Use the “string of lights” image and coordinating “bulbs” to create an entire
background pattern on your project. If you need more length, just stamp the string end to
4. The “Merry Christmas tag” coordinates with a 1 3/4” circle punch and the Limitless
Layers: 1 3/4” circle dies.
5. After stamping the “light bulbs”, add some glitter or rhinestones to give them a bit of
6. Use the “Merry Christmas tag” to create mini gift tags for Christmas gifts. After
stamping and punching out or die-cutting the circle, simply punch a hole in the top of the
tag and write the “to/from” info on the back. Simple AND cute!
7. Stamp various sentiments from Holiday Lights repeatedly to create a sentiment-filled
8. Stamp the “string of lights” image and then heat emboss the light bulbs with colored
embossing powder to give them a glossy finish.
9. Make the lights look as though they’re lit up by stamping a larger circle or star shaped
image over the top of each “light bulb” to give the bulbs a soft glow.
10. Don’t forget to stamp a strip of lights on your envelopes for the perfect finishing touch!
Holiday Lights is jam-packed with options for creating darling strings of lights that can be used for borders, backgrounds and more! Add to that the darling tag and festive sentiment options included in Holiday Lights, and you’ve got a delightful stamp set to use on your holiday scrap layouts, cards, gift tags or whatever additional projects you can dream up! The possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “string of lights” image measures 4 3/4” wide and 1/2” high. The “Merry Christmas tag” image measures 1 3/4” in diameter. The “Wishing you Happiness....” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 7/8” high.