The Vault - Just Hatched Stamp Set
Product ID : 2061
1. The oval label stamps in this set coordinate with a die found in the Large Nestabilities
Standard Oval Collection. My personal preference is to die cut the shape first and then
stamp the image. This is easy to do since the stamps are clear and you can see exactly
where you’re stamping.
2. It also coordinates with the Mega scalloped oval punch. With the punches, I find it
easiest to stamp first and then invert the punch to check your placement. It works
perfectly every time!
3. You can use the label stamps for things other than gift packaging by utilizing an easy
masking trick. Click HERE for a visual tutorial!
4. Try stamping the label once each in two different colors. Trim a strip across the middle
of one of them, including the large words in the center. You can then overlay this strip on
the opposing color label with foam dimensional for an added special detail.
5. Ink only the outside frame of the labels and center any of the smaller sentiment stamps
inside of it in place of the existing text!
6. The bird image would make a cute embellishment on top of a large brad or as a simple
small tag hanging from a focal point.
7. Create some beautiful custom ribbon by stamping the smaller sentiments repeatedly
down its length.
8. You could create custom background paper with the small sentiments as well. Just
stamp them in repeated horizontal rows until you have filled your desired space.
9. The “Ten Little Toes” image would be a great accent to a gift tag. Especially if the
contents were baby socks, shoes or booties!
10. The small sentiments coordinate well with the Tags die cut set designed for the
Cuttlebug by Provo Craft.
A stamp set designed specifically to coordinate with our exclusive Just Hatched Egg Box. The three large label stamps coordinate with both the Oval Nestabilities dies & the Mega (pink) scalloped oval punch. The plethora of smaller sentiments are designed to compliment tags & cards to give with your customized box. Be sure to check out both the Tip Sheets and Gallery to the right for ideas that can be used year-round!
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The large labels measure 2.5-inches wide and 1.5 inches tall. The bird image is 0.75-inches in diameter.