The Vault - Mailbox Greetings Stamp Set
Product ID : 2076
1. Add stickles or glitter to the snow and snowflakes to add some sparkle to your card.
2. Use Liquid Appliqué or puff paint to create dimension for the snow.
3. Pair Mailbox Greetings with other PTI. You can use the small images from Believe to
decorate the mailboxes (hang a wreath off the post, add some holly), have Santa standing
beside or behind the mailboxes or simply place presents both in the mailbox and at the
foot of the post. Use the numbers from Wedding Day to decorate the mailboxes.
4. Flip the snow stamp 180 degrees around to create a puddle. Refer to THIS post.
5. For ease when stamping, look for the key areas outlined on THIS post to help you line
up the mailboxes with the snow.
6. Color the mailboxes with chalk, pencil crayons, watercolor pencils/crayons, markers etc.
7. Paper piece the mailbox instead of coloring it.
8. Paint the posts with crackle paint to make them appear weathered and old.
9. Add dimension to the grass, leaves, snow/puddle using pop dots.
10. Use glossy accents to make your puddle appear wet.
11. Heat emboss the mailbox image for super easy watercoloring. The “walls” created by
the raised embossing will allow the color to puddle only where it is supposed to, making it
easy to do on cards that you are mass-producing.
12. Add a brad through the circle of the flag to add appeal to the card.
13. Make a cut in the inner part of the mailbox and slid either an envelope or a sentiment
in it to create an interactive card.
A wonderfully versatile collection of images that can be adapted for year-round occasions. You will love playing with different seasonal combinations and sentiments contained in this charming set. It is a must-have addition to anyone who is always trying to find the perfect sentiment!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets of acetate. The row of mailboxes measures 3” wide and 1 1/2” tall. The grass image measures 2 3/4” long and 1/2” tall. The “Happy Autumn” sentiment measures 1 1/2” long and 1/4” tall.