The Vault - Mega Gracious Vases Stamp Set
Product ID : 2542
Mega Gracious Vases Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the outline vases onto pattern paper and cut out.
2. For a realistic glossy look, stamp the solid vases onto pattern paper, heat emboss with
clear embossing powder and cut out.
3. Fill the vases with large flowers from other stamp sets in your collection.
4. Hand stamp your own pattern paper using both the solid and linear vase images.
5. Group a few vases together to create a solid focal point.
6. Use a Background Basics stamp set to stamp a colorful pattern onto your vases.
7. For an added special touch, wrap a thin ribbon or twine bow to the top of the vases.
8. To create a vase without the image lines, stamp the vase images onto the back of your
pattern paper or cardstock, cut out and turn over.
Mega Gracious Vases is a super-sized version of the vases included in the original Gracious Vases stamp set. These larger vases are the perfect complement to many of the large flower stamp sets. Fill them with flowers, cut them from pattern paper or wrap them with a bow. This versatile set is a must for your stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest vase images measures 2" x 1 1/8", the smallest vase images measures 1" x 1 1/4".