The Vault - Men of Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 3013
1. Create a patterned background with the 3 small dots. For an example see HERE.
2. Create a patterned background with the patterned “X”. For an example see HERE.
3. The individual men stamps fit nicely inside the Spellbinders tag dies.
4. Mix and match the sails for a different look. For an example see HERE.
5. Stamp the outlined sail alone or finish it off by stamping one of the patterned sails on
the inside. For an example see HERE.
6. Mix and match the words from Women of Life. For example: Mom & Dad, Grandma &
7. Use the long patterned line as a chain for your anchor.
8. Stamp the outlined sail on your cardstock. Then stamp the inside sail pattern on a
separate sheet. Cut it out and use 3D adhesive to adhere it inside your outlined sail to
give it a more dimensional look.
9. Add a little sparkle to the inside of your dotted sail by adding tiny rhinestones, pearls,
beads or glitter.
10. Try stamping two sailboats coming towards one another.
This masculine set is a follow up to the original Women of Life stamp set released in February of 2008. Now you can mix and match both masculine & feminine titles with the sentiments between the two stamp sets. You''ll also love the patterns found in all of the sails. They are classic & trendy, giving you many different design options for years to come. Small portions of each design element found in the sails is reapplied as a separate smaller stamp, allowing you create patterned papers & backgrounds that coordinate with your chosen sails. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The sail images measure 1-3/8 inches wide and 1-1/2 inches tall. The boat base measures 2-inches wide and 3/8-inch tall. The husband sentiment measures 1.5-inches wide and 3/8-inch tall.