The Vault - Merry & Bright Stamp Set
Product ID : 2098
1. Try stamping the outlined tree and then coloring it in with Copic Markers, colored
pencils or paint.
2. Stamp the 3 piece outlined tree alone or stamp with one of the patterned trees inside
to create a more bold image. See example HERE
3. Each tree is 3 separate pieces allowing for you to mix them up to create a unique
piece for your project or card. See example HERE
4. Use the cluster of stars to create a patterned background on your cardstock or paper.
See example HERE
5. ‘Let it Snow’ coordinates nicely with large oval punch from Stampin’ Up!
6. This set allows for perfect layering. Create a tree using just the 3 sections per tree
design or stamp them more or less depending on how big or small you want it. See
7. The sentiments match nicely with a variety of the Spellbinder Nestabilities and Marvy
8. Try adding glitter, rhinestones, pearls, stickles or buttons to your trees to add more
dimension and bling. See example HERE
9. Use the masking technique to create a row of trees. See example HERE
10. Thinking outside the box…you could also use the trees for ice cream cones or party
11. Stamp your trees directly onto patterned paper and cut them out. You could have any
color and design you’d like doing this.
This unique patterned tree building set will be unlike anything else contained in your current holiday stamp collection! With each tree divided into three sections, you can mix and match the different patterns and utilize different colors to create an innumerable amount of combinations. Be sure to check out Merry & Bright Additions to expand your mix & match options even farther!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. A fully constructed tree measured approximately 2 1/2” tall and 1” wide. The largest snowflake measures 1/2” in diameter. The “Warm Winter Wishes” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide and 1/2” high.