The Vault - Modern Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2336
1. Create the perfect single layer card by combining and stamping different shapes
across the front of the card.
2. Stamp linear images onto patterned paper, cut out and attach with dimensional
3. The words are broken down individually to allow you to create your own phrases.
4. Pair the shaped sentiments with the simple text to create a unique looking sentiment.
5. The leaf/petal trio looks great as a flower; just add a stem and a button center.
6. Stamp a background border multiple times in opposing directions to add movement to
7. Stamp coordinating patterned squares into the linear butterfly wings.
8. Try the kissing, rock & roll and heat embossing techniques with the solid images. This
will give any simple card design the WOW factor you are looking for.
9. Use the open spaces in the background image to stamp different colors or patterns to
add interest to your project.
10. Before stamping directly onto your card base, play around and try out ideas using
several different shapes and sentiments on a scrap piece of paper. Once you’ve found a
design you are pleased with, you can stamp it onto your card base with confidence!
The name says it all! Modern Basics is a modern pattern-building set that will quickly become a basic staple in your paper crafting arsenal. Once you start exploring with all the mixing and matching, you will quickly learn that the pattern possibilities with this set are endless. Every image was made to coordinate with one another. This set makes it super easy to stamp your very own unique and fun patterns!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest border measures 5” wide by 3/4” high. The small border measures 5” wide by 1/2” high. The open border measures 4 3/4” wide by 3/4” high. The butterflies both measure 1” wide by 7/8” high. The large square measures 1” by 1”. The rectangles measure 1” wide by 1/2” wide. The “Birthday” sentiment measures 1” wide by 1/4” high.