The Vault - My Hero, My Dad Stamp Set
Product ID : 2345
1. Stamp sentiments to create your own coordinating custom-made ribbons.
2. Use distressed geometric squares to create a background. Cut and pop a few out for
3. Use Copic Markers or colored pencils to color in the outlined fatherly titles.
4. Use embossing heat tools to create textured backgrounds and gloss with the text
5. The grunge Image is great for any masculine project or to give an aged appearance
on wood or paper.
6. Stamp outlined title sentiments in lighter inks and use smaller solid sentiments on top
7. Create coordinating wrapping paper to match your card.
8. Use large sentiment stamps to decorate a picture frame as a gift for a loved one.
9. Experiment with bright colors to offset the natural feel of the distressed look and to add
a bit of boldness to your project.
10. Use repeatable images to create pattern strips or borders.
My Hero, My Dad is a stamp set that combines masculinity with sentiments of honor and respect. The design is perfect for creating projects that have a grungy edge or vintage distressed charm. This sentiment set focuses on grandfathers, sons and dads, making it so easy to create the perfect Father's Day cards, birthday cards and more. The term "hero" is also used repeatedly throughout the set making it appropriate for projects to encourage our troops and more. The meaningful words and bold titles are truly memorable, and will add so much to your stamp collection!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "background text block" measures 4 1/4" wide and 1 1/2" high. The distressed parenthesis measures 3/4" wide by 1 1/2" tall. The larger outlined “My Hero” sentiment measures 2 1/2" wide by 1/2" tall.