The Vault - On My Couch Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 2149
1. Stamp the solid/pattern images first then stamp the outline image over it for better
2. Another thing to keep in mind is overlapping. If you are careful to incorporate some
overlapping of your images when creating a scene, it will have a more realistic feel.
3. Stamp images from background sets into the stamped outline image and trim to create
custom “upholstery” for the chairs and couches.
4. Stamp an outline image on pattern paper and trim. This is great for project
5. The cat image can be stamped on the chair/couch arms, back, seat cushion and even
on the “ground” to make it look like the cat is looking for something under the couch/chair.
6. Place self adhering gems, pearls, etc. into the center of the pillows to add some extra
7. Use coordinating Copic markers to color in the linear images.
8. Use a glue pad or heat and stick powder to adhere flock to the chair or couch so they
have a velvet-like appearance.
9. Add some warmth by using a light yellow marker under the lamp to create the illusion
10. Don’t forget to use some of the unique images in this set on the inside of your
cards… bring an extra smile to the recipient!
A complementary set to the On My Couch stamp set that includes a Polka Dot couch and chair, other modern accents as well as heartfelt and quirky sentiments. Great for cards as well as scrapbook pages and gift items!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The couch measures 1 1/8" tall and 2 3/16" wide. The chair is 1 1/2" wide and slightly over 1" tall. The longest sentiment is 3 1/2" long. The quote is
1 1/2" x 1 1/2".
View Idea Gallery