The Vault - Out to Sea Stamp Set
Sale Price: $36.00
Product ID : 3014
1.The rope/chain image can be used with either the anchor(s) or life ring. One fun look to
try is stamping the *rope* on your cardstock and adding the punched life ring as a second
layer with foam tape. The dimension and detail is really eye-catching.
2.Try heat embossing the anchors with silver or gold embossing powder for a more
3. The stars can be used either as a focal point or nautical background building elements.
4. Many of the images would work well for masculine cards.
5. Adhere some white cotton fabric to cardstock using Heat n' Bond then stamp the sailors
hat onto it. Cut it out and add it to your project as a fun, textural focal point!
6. The compass rose looks beautiful when colored with Copic markers or even your
favorite watercoloring technique.
7. The sailboat steering wheels can be repeated for stunning nautical background paper.
Or if you decide to use it as a focal point, a small brad or eyelet in the center can help to
finish it off beautifully.
8. After inking the oars with brown ink, brush the teeth of a comb along the surface.
When you stamp the image it will look almost like it has a woodgrain to it.
This beautifully illustrated nautical themed set is the perfect collection of images for ocean-lovers and those that are constantly in search of unique masculine themed images. The carefully chosen sentiments pair wonderfully with the images, making this a set that can be used time and again for many different occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 inch acetate sheets. The large captains wheel measures 2-inches in diameter. The compass rose measures 2.75-inches in diameter. The "Let your dreams set sail." sentiment measures 1.5-inches wide and 3/8-inch tall. The "You''re my Anchor" sentiment measures 1.5-inches wide and 1/4-inch tall.