The Vault - Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set
Product ID : 2162
1. The ‘Season's Greetings’ image was designed so you could stamp your row of
poinsettias directly in the middle.
2. When using both the outlined image and the solid image of the poinsettias, try
stamping the outlined image first. This will make it much easier to line them up when trying
to stamp the solid image.
3. Create your own patterned background by using the long strip of poinsettias. Stamp
once and then realign and stamp again. It works like a puzzle.
4. The poinsettias would look beautiful embossed.
5. The circle poinsettias coordinate perfectly with the Marvy 1” circle punch.
6. Try stamping just the outlined poinsettia image and then color in with Copics, colored
pencils, watercolors etc.
7. The “Season's Greetings” image will fit nicely in a 2” Marvy square punch.
8. Stamp your poinsettia and then cut it out. Once it is cut out, carefully give each petal a
slight bend. It will add a nice little touch to your card.
9. Stamp 3 poinsettias, each one on a separate piece of cardstock. Carefully trim each
layer of the flower out and then layer them over one another using dimensional adhesive.
It will create a beautiful piece of art!
10. The tiny dotted centers of the flowers would be perfect for rhinestones, pearls, glitter
or stickles to add a special touch for such a special holiday!
A beautiful floral set to add to your Christmas stamp collection. This set is elegant yet simple to use, allowing for beautiful cards and projects that reflect the holiday season. Complete with a coordinating background image, this set is sure to make beautiful holiday cards and gifts. The outlined images can be stamped alone and then colored in with a color medium of your choice. To make things a little easier and faster, a solid image is included to stamp directly inside your outlined image. The choice is yours, making this set versatile and easy to use!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. “Merry Christmas” measures .5 inches tall and 2 inches wide. The largest poinsettias measure 1.75 inches tall and 1.75 inches wide. The poinsettia circles are 1 inch tall and 1 inch wide. The background strip measures 1 inch tall and 4.25 inches wide.