The Vault - Polka Dot Parade Alphabet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2763
Polka Dot Parade Alphabet Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your letters/numbers inside. No fussy cutting
2. Use the letters to create monograms for cards, tags and gifts.
3. These letters would be perfect for creating titles for your scrapbook pages.
4. Use the numbers to create a birthday card featuring the age of your recipient. This set
if also great for anniversaries, graduations etc.
5. Create a fun background with the letters and/or numbers in this set by placing them on
your stamping block and stamping repeatedly.
6. An acrylic grid block will help you line up the letters just right for stamping.
7. Mix these polka dot letters with letters from other alphabet sets to create fun and
unique sentiments or titles.
8. The letters and numbers would look great heat embossed.
9. This polka dot alphabet set coordinates with all of the Polka Dot Parade sets.
A fun polka dot alphabet set that is perfect for creating monograms, sentiments for cards, titles for scrapbook pages and so much more. Use these letters along with the images from any of the Polka Dot Parade sets to create your own custom sentiments. Coordinating dies have also been created giving you even more design options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The upper case letters measure approximately 2/5” wide x 2/5” tall. The lower case letters measure approximately 1/4” wide x 1/4” tall. The numbers measure approximately 2/5” wide x 2/5” tall. The ‘&’ measures approximately 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall.